Plan Your Adventures
Mystic Hotel by Charlie Palmer is pleased to offer the modern urban explorer a multitude of things to do during your stay. Whether you are an adventure traveler getting away to downtown San Francisco for the weekend, the European traveler here for an extra day or two, or a business traveler visiting the Union Square, Financial District and Chinatown areas, Mystic Hotel provides an offbeat, yet upscale experience.
“The Bay Area is so beautiful, I hesitate to preach about heaven while I’m here.” – Billy Graham
San Francisco Scavenger Hunt
- Turn San Francisco into a giant game board with this fun smart phone guided 3-hour scavenger hunt adventure
- Daily at Yerba Buena Gardens
- Sign up at urbanadventurequest.com
Ferry Plaza Farmer’s Market
- This Market is large, lively, and brimming with the best local produce the Bay and Northern CA have to offer
- Every Saturday, 8am
- Ferry Building Plaza
Stern Grove Festival
- Every Sunday afternoon until August 24, Stern Grove features a free weekly outdoor music festival at 2pm. From Union Square, hop on the M or K light rail trains at the nearby Powell station and get off at St. Francis Circle. Bring beverages, bites, and blankets to enjoy the weekly rotating performances.
Off The Grid
- From 5pm to 10pm every Friday, more than 32 food trucks pull up to Fort Mason for Off The Grid Food Truck Party. Enjoy bites, live music and cocktails at this weekly event.