Plan Your Adventures
Mystic Hotel by Charlie Palmer is pleased to offer the modern urban explorer a multitude of things to do during your stay. Whether you are an adventure traveler getting away to downtown San Francisco for the weekend, the European traveler here for an extra day or two, or a business traveler visiting the Union Square, Financial District and Chinatown areas, Mystic Hotel provides an offbeat, yet upscale experience.
“The Bay Area is so beautiful, I hesitate to preach about heaven while I’m here.” – Billy Graham
San Francisco Scavenger Hunt
- Turn San Francisco into a giant game board with this fun smart phone guided 3-hour scavenger hunt adventure
- Daily at Yerba Buena Gardens
- Sign up at urbanadventurequest.com
Intimate Impressionism from the National Gallery of Art
- Showcases approximately 70 Impressionist and Post-Impressionist landscapes, seascapes, still lifes, interiors, and portraits, from the collections of the National Gallery of Art in Washington, DC.
- Legion of Honor Fine Arts Museum
- March 29, 2014 through August 3, 2014
- Learn more legionofhonor.famsf.org
Ferry Plaza Farmer’s Market
- This Market is large, lively, and brimming with the best local produce the Bay and Northern CA have to offer
- Every Saturday, 8am
- Ferry Building Plaza