Intimate, Cozy Hotel Rooms Designed Around Your Needs
Bringing new energy to the San Francisco’s historic Union Square district, Mystic Hotel is a reincarnation of the original 1906 building. Minimalist décor is set against traditional architectural highlights including exposed brick walls and oversized bay windows for a layered, textural backdrop — a more interesting way to do modern.
- Chef’s Breakfast, daily 7am – 10am
- Starbucks Reserve coffee program with breakfast in Burritt Tavern
- 24-hour concierge service
- Large in room flat-screen TV
- In-room safe
- Modern bathrooms with ecofriendly shower amenities
- Artisanal Food + Drink
- Complimentary wireless Internet access
- Blackout drapes / curtains
- Business desk
- Berlinetta Lounge , an extension of the hotel lobby, offers a casual setting to relax in
- Room Service served directly from Burritt Room + Tavern , served during hours of operation
Compact and contemporary with a double bed accommodation, the exposed brick accent wall adds an industrial design dimension with ample natural lighting.
150-195 square feet.
Mystic Guest Room
Stylish + Chic with a classic bay window OR exposed brick, these queen or king bed accommodations is the perfect place to rest your head after an exciting day of exploring all the city has to offer.
200 square feet.
Mystic Studio Suite
These classic suites decorated with white platform beds, beautiful antiqued mirror headboards and a flexible work / living space feature flat-screen television, ample space for entertaining and classic exposed brick walls or bay windows with limited city views.
280 square feet.
Stockton Studio Suite
These newly remodeled suites are decorated with walnut furniture and polished steel accents. Each suite invites guests to unwind in lavish style and includes a lounge space, East Coast King Bed, studio sleeper sofa, desk and armoire. Modern touches make for an urban experience above and beyond the ordinary.
300-400 square feet.