San Francisco's Leading Craft Cocktail Bar + American Tavern
The romance of Union Square comes alive in The Burritt Room + Tavern, a unique Union Square restaurant setting ideal for intimate or business dining. Steaks, chops and secondary cuts of meat take center stage on a tavern-style menu which also features seasonal ingredients, locally sourced from Northern California's rich agricultural resources.
Named for the neighboring Burritt Alley, where detective Sam Spade's partner Miles Archer was gunned down in the 1941 classic hardboiled crime film The Maltese Falcon, the atmospheric film noir vibe shows in the bar’s handcrafted cocktails as well as the tavern’s walled-in and curtained booths that create dark corners perfect for private conversation. Archived photos line the walls to tell the story of our historic location, timelining Stockton Street from the 1880s to the 1950s. Take a seat and let our team of friendly and highly trained mixologists prepare one of our bar’s classics or a new cocktail creation just for you. Savor prohibition era drinks amid soft red velvet stools and sofas, with sparkling crystal chandeliers and live jazz to compliment. We promise you’ll want to linger as long as possible.
- As a Mystic Hotel guest, please enjoy an appetizer with our compliments with purchase of an entree. Simply join us on the second floor in Burritt Tavern and show your key card. In addition, enjoy complimentary corkage on all California wines on Monday nights.
- Burritt Tavern Dinner Menu
- Burritt Tavern Dessert Menu
- Burritt Room Bar Bites Menu
- Craft Cocktail Menu
- Coffee, Espresso, Tea Menu
- Monday through Thursday, 5:30pm – 10:00pm
- Friday and Saturday, 5:30pm – 10:30pm
Bar and Lounge Hours:
- Sunday through Thursday, 5:00pm – midnight
- Friday and Saturday, 5:00pm – 2:00am
Live Jazz in Burritt Room
- Monday – Wednesday, 6:00pm – 9:00pm
- Thursday – Saturday, 7:00pm – 10:00pm
For reservations, please call 415-400-0561 or email us.
For additional information on planning your group parties or hosting an event, please call 415-400-0555 or email Lee-Ann Platt, our Private Dining Manager.