San Francisco's Leading Craft Cocktail Bar + Modern American Tavern
Master Chef Charlie Palmer offers an inspired restaurant conveniently located in the Financial District and Nob Hill areas of San Francisco. Enjoy a modern tavern style menu where steaks, chops and secondary cuts of meat are featured along with locally sourced and seasonal ingredients.
Mystic Hotel by Charlie Palmer is pleased to also offer guests a unique San Francisco cocktail bar experience. The Burritt Room is named for nearby Burritt Alley, which honors Judge Burritt and the farm that once existed there - where detective Sam Spade's partner Miles Archer was gunned down in Dashiell Hammett's masterpiece, The Maltese Falcon. Relax in our Union Square craft bar offering prohibition-style cocktails in a mixed-era ambiance with a film noir feel. Our team of highly trained mixologists will gladly prepare one of our sacred classics or new cocktail creations just for you. You can also select one of 150 wines from around the world.
As a Mystic Hotel guest, we invite you to enjoy 25% off your entire dinner bill when you dine with us during your stay.
- Burritt Tavern Dinner Menu
- Burritt Tavern Dessert Menu
- Burritt Room Bar Bites Menu
- Craft Cocktail Menu
- Coffee, Espresso, Tea Menu
- SF Restaurant Week Menu (January 21-30)
- Valentine's Day Menu (a la carte February 13, four-course menu $85 February 14)
- Monday through Thursday, 5:30 to 10:00pm
- Friday and Saturday, 5:30 to 10:30pm
Bar and Lounge Hours:
- Sunday through Thursday, 5:00pm to midnight
- Friday and Saturday, 5:00pm to 2:00am
For reservations: Please call 415-400-0561 or email us.
For additional information on planning your group parties or hosting an event, please call 415-400-0555 or our email Lee-Ann Platt, our sales manager. We are be happy to assist you in planning your event!